On November 19, 2013, Adaptive Methods received a Prime Contract award as a result of our proposal submitted in response to the Seaport Enhanced Rolling Admissions solicitation.
NAVSEA Seaport-e contract: N00178-14-D-7590
Functional Areas (Support):
- Research and Development (3.1)
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Process Engineering (3.2)
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis (3.3)
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication (3.4)
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network (3.6)
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials (3.14)
Task Orders and Technical Instructions: None at this time
SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP
Kathy Fee Kathleen.L.Fee@saic.com
SAIC Functional Areas: 3.1 through 3.12 and 3.14 through 3.21
Point of Contact:
Judy Barhorst firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Assurance Program
Software development is performed in accordance with a defined process.
Product assurance includes independent validation and verification points within the process.
Configuration management, control and status accounting are key elements of the process.